Yacht Charters, LLC
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
-NO Hard Liquor allowed
-Wine and Beer allowed, but Captain will monitor for modest consumption.
-At no time will illegal substances be brought aboard – “Zero Tolerance Policy” of U.S. Coast Guard strictly adhered to. Charter will terminate without refund.
* Family Day on the Ocean
* Girls Day in the Sun
* Couples Day or Night Out
* Office Staff "Thank You"
* Corporate "Team Building"
* Client Appreciation Day
* Romantic Cruises
* Ceremonial Ashes
Group Size limited to 6 People (Not including Crew)
For Reservations & Rates, please contact Captain Gig Michaud at (978) 360-1223 or via email at email@example.com.
- Our rates are $150 per hour (2 hour charters minimum)
- The rate is reduced to $100 per hour for any hours after the 4th hour
- Should the Charter require constant underway operations, such as a whale watch cruise, or long travel to the Isles of Shoals, Rockport, Annisquam River, Gloucester Harbor, cruises to Marblehead, Salem, Manchester area, or a cruise to the Maine Coastline, a fuel surcharge will be added. The fuel surcharge will range from $50-$100 per hour depending on the speed of vessel and distance traveled
- Same day reservations and departures pending availability – payment in full required
- 50% due 30 days prior to departure, final payment due 1 week prior to departure
- Final Payment is due the day of the Charter Cruise.
- Full refund or reschedule if cruise cancellation is due to inclement weather
- If charter is cancelled within 48 hours of departure, a $50 non-refundable administration fee will apply.
WHAT TO BRING:
All you need to bring is food and drink for your party for the day, plus personal items such as hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, jackets or windbreakers, rain gear (if rain or showers are in the marine forecast), and soft soled, non marking white soled boat shoes (sneakers are acceptable), and beach towels. You should plan for plenty of water and perhaps an extra sandwich or two, since being out on the water works up and appetite. We will have extra water and sodas onboard, at no charge, should you not bring sufficient servings.
For those prone to seasickness, we suggest checking out the many over-the-counter seasickness remedies. Bonine, Dramamine, seasickness patches or accu-pressure wristbands, to mention a few, will help to make your day more enjoyable.
Note: Bonine and Dramamine should be taken before you get onboard – please read the recommended instructions prior to taking this medication.
We offer hourly, half day, full day or customized cruising packages for you and your significant other, your family, or your small corporate group. You may want to experience cruising the Merrimack River, the Annisquam River, or traveling along the Shoreline, as well as visiting harbors such as Rockport, Gloucester, Ipswich, Hampton, Portsmouth, Little Harbor (Wentworth by the Sea), or the Isle of Shoals. If a day at the beach by boat is what interests your group, there are several magnificent beaches that are available. If you have a desire to modify our daily cruise offerings, we will try to accommodate your personalized request. When you book with Compass Rose Yacht Charters, LLC, you need not concern yourself with anything more than your arrival. We will do everything possible to make your day, “A Day to Remember”.
If you have young children, it is recommended that you bring your own life preservers to fit them. We do have child life preservers available.